CAPE TOWN STREET STYLE DECEMBER 2012
Fashion | Posted by annelistrecker on Dec. 13, 2012, 3:14 p.m.
Meet Tonje BuØ:
Tonje has been studying social work, and we caught her in this beautiful outfit just the day before she went home to Norway!
We absolutely love her animal print tulip skirt, simple white tank and gorgeous leather satchel!
Here’s our version of Tonje’s outfit:
1. White Tank Top: http://bit.ly/OZBsz5
2. Animal Print Skirt: http://bit.ly/QV3FwH
3. Clutch Bag: http://bit.ly/WKOEQe
Meet Belecia de Jager:
As a budding fashion designer, Belecia is definitely heading in the right direction! Her mix of textures and subtle colour combinations caught our eye immediately.
This pretty white cropped top and the stunning Aztec detail on her cut-off shorts make for a superb causal ensemble for summer.
Here’s our version of Belecia’s look:
4. Cropped Top: http://bit.ly/RdpAkf
5. Shorts: http://bit.ly/QzuAtp
6. Satchel: http://bit.ly/U6b7RF
Meet Cindy-Lee Mulder:
We think that Cindy-Lee’s laid-back, trendy outfit is great for a summer shopping spree!
Cindy-Lee is an Au pair who we snapped a shot of around St. Georges Mall.
Steal her style here:
Pair a cut-out tee with your favourite jeans, a matching sling bag and some colourful sandals!
7. Blue top: http://bit.ly/UBkHMn
8. Green top: http://bit.ly/UTzma1
9. Earrings: http://bit.ly/12kRMTd
10. Tote bag: http://bit.ly/TUmvEE
Meet Syanne Patterson:
We snapped a shot of Syanne strolling down Long Street. We loved this model’s chic and feminine style!
Steal Syanne’s style here:
Pair a stylish dress with feminine jewellery and a great handbag!
11. Print Dress: COMING SOON!
12. Geometric ring: http://bit.ly/ZeZrn2
13. Bag: http://bit.ly/QV71zU
Meet Batiswa Mdoyi:
Batiswa knows how to rock the colour blocking trend. The beautiful, bright colours of her outfit caught our eye as she was relaxing in St. George’s Mall.
Colour blocking is fun and really easy! Read here for a “How to” guide on colour blocking: http://bit.ly/PqYUdp
Get Batiswa’s style now:
14. Mint Slacks: http://bit.ly/RoULsI
15. Coral Chiffon Blouse: http://bit.ly/SQOYsY
16. Cobalt Slacks: http://bit.ly/SUT3xx
17. Duck Egg Vest: http://bit.ly/127N6RH
18. Maxi overlay dress: http://bit.ly/QVadeD
What’s your street style? How do you dress when you hit the streets of Cape Town, Durban or Johannesburg? Tell us in the comments section below!
Posted by annelistrecker on Dec. 13, 2012, 3:14 p.m.