We respect your personal information and concerns about privacy and follow strict steps. For the purpose of this clause “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.justice.gov.za/legislation/acts/2000-002.pdf
Indiemode may electronically collect, store and use the following personal information obtained by you, the user:
- Name and surname
- IP address
- Delivery address
- ID number/passport number
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Birth date
- Non-personal browsing habits and click patterns
- Email address
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Indiemode
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
When you register as a user on Indiemode’s website or when you send e-mails to us you consent to receiving communication from Indiemode electronically. We will use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function on the emails from us.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Indiemode’s website.
Security of Your Personal Information
Indiemode ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining secure software to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from our website.
In exceptional circumstances Indiemode may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
Indiemode is committed to complying with the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 and its principles.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Indiemode, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpages you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with Indiemode you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide to our customers. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.